The Lair Defense game description attempts to create a big deal of calling you The ONE and placing a storyline to the game, but, truthfully, this game is specifically tower defense, ordinary and basic. In an exciting twist, you play the dragon, protecting a clutch of dragon eggs from greedy humans. It’s great to see the dragon take the offensive for once, and watch humans vilified.
You’ll find 6 various board scenes in the game, each scene provides 8 levels that will get progressively challenging in the process. You’ll use 3 main types of dragons to create your defense, ice, fire and poison. Each dragon could be upgraded during the game and there are 2 different mana-fueld attacks you can use to further thwart the enemy. The game has an extensive upgrade system, therefore if you are the type of player that simply should complete games fully, you are gonna be at it for a while.
The evil king will toss all sorts of rabble at your carefully placed defenses, from armless peasants to spell wielding mages and slippery thieves. There is an attractive wide variety of enemies, and the waves are broken up differently every level, therefore even if you commit 8 levels at the same location the game is actually comparatively different.
A few user reviews grumble that it is hard to raise money in the application for upgrades, and it is kind of true. Often you need to do 2 levels to pay for an upgrade. We don not think that is a really bad thing, and consider it a draw to the application because it fires our resolve to rock at the game.
- Fire Dragon: Defends against invading enemies with fiery power. It is one of the most powerful and ancient creatures.
- Ice Dragon: A heroic defender specializes in ice attack. It can freeze invading enemies.
- Poison Dragon: Defends against invading enemies with poisonous power. Getting too near to it is horribly dangerous.
- You can raise dragon from young to adult and giant. Many special skills are only available for adult/giant dragon.
- Fire rain: special spell that damage an area by fire rain.
- Ice up: A spell that temporarily freeze all enemies.
- Varying from armless peasants to druids, the masters of magic power.
- Thieves move fast and become invisible as they like;
- Mage is immune to fire dragon attacks.
- Priest is the master of healing and prevervation. They can heal themselves quickly.
- And many more enemies are joining battle as level goes.
- Lair Defense Android Game
- File Size : 9.4M
- Current Version : 1.0.3
- Requires Android : 1.6 and up
- Category : Arcade & Action
- Price : Free
- Content Rating : Medium Maturity
- Download Lair Defense Android Game: Here